Anthony Stark is a character created by Marvel, all credit to the creation of the character goes to them. Anthony Stark also appears in The Path Least Chosen RP.
|Anthony Edward Stark|
|Position||Billionaire, Scientist, Avenger|
|Status||Single, Interested in Bruce Banner. Ex Boyfriend of Pepper Pots|
Tony is a relatively short man, for the Avengers anyway. He stands at 5'9 and weighs in at 165 LBS. He has black hair, a mustache and beard and chocolate brown eyes. He has an Arc reactor in the middle of his chest that powers the magnet inside of him.
Tony is quite the personality and is often described as the Sexy, playboy, billionaire, philantropist. Tony is a snarky, sarcastic individual with an IQ far above that of a regular man. He has a softer side which he rarely shows. The only ones who have ever seen it are Pepper Pots and Bruce Banner.
Born to legendary innovator and weapons developer Howard Stark, Tony's early life was often dominated by the absence of his father who he would later describe as 'cold' and 'calculating'. However from an early age he quickly stole the spotlight with his brilliant and unique mind. At age four he built his first circuit board, at age six his first engine, and at fifteen he graduated summa cum laude from MIT.
Then his parents were killed in a car accident. Howard Stark's lifelong friend and ally, Obadiah Stane, stepped in to fill the gap left by the legendary founder. At age twenty-one, Tony became the new CEO of Stark Industries. With the keys to the kingdom, he ushered in a new era for his father's legacy, creating smarter weapons, advanced robotics, and satellite targeting. Today, Tony Stark has changed the face of the weapons industry by "insuring freedom and protecting America and her interests around the globe."
Stark Industries and Tony, the Sexy, Playboy, billionaire Philantropist:Edit
Anthony Edward Stark inherited Stark Industries, a manufacturing company that specialized in modern warfare weapons. During a trip in Afghanistan Tony was kidnapped by terrorist, during his kidnapping a schrapnel from one of his own grenades embedded itself into his chest and is making it's way into his heart. He is saved by Yinsen, a doctor who was also captured by the terrorist. Tony is ordered to build a misile for the terrorist group. He, with the help of Yinsen, builds his first Iron Man suit instead and escapes. Unfortunatley Yinsen is killed in the Chaos.
Upon his return Tony announces that Stark Industries will no longer be making weapons, which causes an uproar in the financial sector. Tony is betrayed by his long time friend Jebidiah and has to battle him with his Iron Man suit. With the help of Pepper Pots, Jebidiah is defeated.
Tony is forced to announce he is Iron man in a press conference, which in turn forces him to work with the military. James Rhodes his best friend steals an Iron Man suit from him and uses it for the military's benefit. Meanwhile a man called Ivan Vanko has seen Tony Stark on the news and is set on revenge. In Monaco they battle for the first time, Tony wins and Ivan is transported to the united states where he escapes with the help of Tony's Rival. On the Stark Expo another battle takes place and Tony is forced to recognize the dangers of being Iron man.
For one the element in his arc reactor: Palladium has been slowly poisening him, Tony solves the problem by inventing a new Arc Reactor and a new Element which he calls Starkonium. Tony and Rhodes battle Ivan with the help of Tony's secretary : Nathelie Rushman, who turns out to be Natasha Romanoff, and Happy Hogan: Tony's driver.
Tony started dating Pepper Pots, the new CEO of Stark industries, As it turned out she was not to happy with a bunch of Avengers coming to live with them and broke up with Tony. After a relationship of two years. Rumor has it she couldn't handle the closeness between Tony and Bruce.
A new way with Stark Industries:Edit
These days Tony is all about renewable Energy and has taken a new road with Stark industries. He is now the biggest supplier of Clean, renewable energy along the east coast and has perfected his Arc Reactor Technology.
The Avengers and the Science Bro's:Edit
Tony has been recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. for the Avengers initiative and is an important member of the team these days. The teams resides in Stark Tower, also called the Avengers Mansion these days. He is particularly close to Bruce Banner and the two of them have been dupped the Science Bro's.
I am Iron Man:Edit
In his Iron Man suit Tony gains superpowers that the Armor provides. Outside of his armor Tony is a good boxer and fights with his brain, as opposed to brawn.
The Suit of Armor:
The armor used to require several machines to put on the suit, in a lengthy process. Later, this was changed to having it in a suitcase, which shortened the suiting up time, but was not very effective on the battlefield. However, recently, it has been shown that Stark can hold the armor within himself, and use it when needed, and spring into action in mere seconds.
- Superhuman Strength: He is capable of lifting up to over 100 tons when wearing his armor.
- Superhuman Speed: Even when not traveling for extended distances, the armor enables the wearer to move and react at high speeds.
- Flight: The armor can typically reach speeds in excess of Mach 8, in recent comics however Iron Man has been depicted as able to reach orbital velocities (5 miles per second) and up to speeds that can outrun black holes. Use of the jet boots provide enough power to lift a load of about 500 tons.
- Power Cells: The armor is powered by a combination of solar converters, electrical batteries and an on-board generator that uses beta particle absorption as a fuel source. Not to mention the arc reactor that also powers the suit.
- Energy Conversion Power Recharge: The armor is also able to convert nearby or fare away energy sources, such as heat or kinetic energy or energy from the planet itself into electricity, or even drain energy directly into the batteries for recharge.
- Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection: The armor can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation.
- Energy Absorption: The armor is also able to drain multiple forms of energy for its own use.
- Magnetism: The armor can use magnetism to pull or push metal objects at will.
- Artificial Intelligence: An internal artificial intelligence operating system that provides strategies, background information on opponents, and on surroundings and the current status of the suit, and prevents a lock on from targeting systems.
- Sensor Systems: Known sensors include radar/lidar, night vision, and physiological/medical scans that allowed Iron Man to take the vitals of other people, including heart and brain scans and monitors. These scans also provided Stark with real-time personal physiological data. An all-environmental scan for atmospheric content or life forms--including astral energy projections--often came in handy. It should be noted that the armor scans, radars, and environmental sensors were running at all times, recording everything Iron Man came in contact with. A magnometer was installed in the left wrist, while both gauntlets had atomic-force microscopes installed in the thumbs and index fingers that were capable of seeing to the nano scale.
- Near Invisibility: Advanced composite ceramics, fused with a kevlar-like polymer are backed by optical fiber networks, that, working in synch with an array of poly-carbon head hologram generators cause the armor to be invisible to any form of detection, including night vision, infrared, and enhanced super-human senses. To further thwart detection systems the suit houses an active noise-reduction engine for silent stalking. And to achieve total silent running, the armor even stores the CO 2 produced by the wearer--releasing it through small vents only when circumstances are right.
- Holographic Decoys: Untraceable holographic duplicates of himself that are generated from the suit. They are projected in a way to look real, and show no trace of their origins.
- Enhanced Durability: His armor is very durable, capable of withstanding tremendous amounts of punishment. It can withstand high caliber bullets with ease. He can also withstand rockets, missiles, torpedoes, high powered lasers, and such, taking little to no damage. Future armors were fully resistant against electricity, fire, heavy impacts, energy blasts, take zero Kelvin and up to the Suns temperatures, even some of Thor's attacks(see Thorbuster). The suit can withstand almost unlimited kinetic and thermal impact, as well as most forms of radiation thanks to its refractory coating. The armor can survive anything short of a nuclear explosion at ground zero. The suit automatically protects its wearer when he enters an intrinsically hostile environment, such as outer space or deep sea. The armor even has specialized circuitry that guards against telepathic attacks. Tony is very confident in his suit's defensive abilities, when he was caught in a nuclear explosion, he was only thinking about women and completely forgot about what was happening around him.
- Tony is an Alcoholic.
- He has just broken up with Pepper Pots.
- He is attracted to his science Bro Bruce Banner, but isn't sure if he wants to persue a relationship or stay friends with benefits.
- He graduated from MIT at age 15.
- If he isn't disturbed he could stay in his lab for days at a time.